[Opensim-dev] point of no return

Gustavo Alberto Navarro Bilbao alberto.navarro.bilbao at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 19:12:04 UTC 2009

Well, I tested again from scratch, and creating in the inventory some
news items before change to the Hypergrid way.
With that configuration can't see in the map the sim in my local
server, but the option "teleport to home" works.

If I tested with a OS with some users and regions created, that option
doesn't work at all.