[Opensim-dev] Do we have any record of the patches applied to the XMLRPC library?

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 02:48:57 UTC 2009

I remember some discussion about changes to the library a 10 to 11
months ago..   but I'm not sure if it ever panned out..      There was
an issue with the library..   that if a string field was zero length,
it would end up being null in the receiving object..      It was
affecting one of the replies from the gridservice..     and..   I
think..   it was Dr Scofield who last touched it.    Originally, the
library was adopted as part of using libOMV.  You can find the code
for it in really old versions of libsecondlife.   A while back,
myself, MW, and several other people tracked it back to that project.
   From my understanding, libomv (libsecondlife at the time) modified
it during the time that they were using it.

Throwback!

Teravus