[Opensim-dev] SLoodle in OpenSim: Email module

Andy Konstandinidis knave84 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 09:30:42 UTC 2009

 Hello! I'm trying to use SLoodle in Opensim! I have setup my Opensim server
and it is working fine. I have also loaded the .oar file of the Sloodle set.
Yet when I try to configure the sloodle set to connect to the moodle site
(by touching it in the 3D world) I get an error:
SLOODLE Set 0.9 (RC1) -- COMPLETE (Fix 1.0): llGetNextEmail: email module
not configured

Anyone know how this issue can be resolved? Thanks!

--
Andreas Konstantinidis

Research Assistant, SEERC (South- East European Research Center)
PhD Candidate, Informatics Dept., A.U.TH <http://a.u.th/>.