[Opensim-dev] OpenSim-Commits question

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 01:25:14 UTC 2009

That might be a cron job that sdague setup.  He's on vacation though,
so, if it isn't working at the moment, then it may be down until he's
back.    I was able to get the svn mirror,  mantisbot and panda builds
running again but I didn't see one for the opensim-commits list yet.
If I spot it, I'll get it running again.   If not, it'll be running
again shortly after sdague gets back.

Regards

Teravus