[Opensim-dev] Clearance to Submit

Zack Geers kunnis at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 18:49:02 UTC 2009

I'm wondering if I can get cleared to submit patches to Opensim.  The last
time I looked at the LL Viewer code was Feburary 4th, 2009, and I was told
that I had to wait 6 months before I could submit.  I've already deleted all
copies of the viewer and all opensim related patches I wrote before August
5th.

I'm a professional delveloper IRL, and I understand the importance of not
poluting the code with improperly licensed code, I will make sure not to
include any outside code unless it gets added to opensim correctly with
proper consideration to licensing.   I've also reviewed and accept the terms
at http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Contributions_Policy

Zack Geers