[Opensim-dev] moving away from grid vs. standalone

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Thu Apr 30 16:26:45 UTC 2009

It is always a balance between keeping functionality in an evolving project and refactoring and experimenting.

I will support and encourage refactoring and experimentation with one proviso. That proviso is a few paragraphs on the wiki giving clues to allow those deploying OpenSim what is going on and how to work around trunk during a period of refactoring and experimentation.

Charles