[Opensim-dev] Opensim-dev Digest, Vol 20, Issue 75

Ralf Haifisch ralf at ralf-haifisch.biz
Sat Apr 25 18:15:47 UTC 2009

Stefan,

i did play yesterday and today with different version over my whole set of
regions.

While I have to admit not to be looking for something perfect and errorfree
- SVN 9292 does look nice to me.

Anyone better suggestions ?

Somewhere in the later versions I have more trouble with region crossing /
worldmap .. nothing dramatic, but 9292 is more stable (and has nice
performance) from my tests.

If no other proposed version comes up, I would give it some days - maybe
till Friday.

Cheers,
Ralf

Founder & Editor at