[Opensim-dev] How to install open sim search

Jason Fisher bikcmp2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 00:35:51 UTC 2009

Hi, I got the search module for opensim, made by Melanie (Thanks for
the code btw!) and I just CAN NOT get it to work. I put it in my
build, used modules load opensearch.cs in the region prompt and more.
I set the web server up too. (XAMPP on windows xp) and changed the
opensim.ini  .  People search works, but not classfied, places, or
events  Can someone write step by step instructions? Thanks so much!