[Opensim-dev] Security: multiple or the most generic?

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Mon Apr 13 19:56:39 UTC 2009

If we're going to do it 'right' from the start, then obviously, (c) as the general case and (b) as the special case should be the way to go.

(Easy for me to say)

And on a tangent, I'm closing in on having the AssetServer demanding a connection to a user server to resolve user urls. Thoughts?

(It baffles me we don't seem to have that already - I'm not working on the AssetInventory server as I feel its ultimate destiny is still somewhat hazy?)

Best regards,
Stefan Andersson
Tribal Media AB