[Opensim-dev] Migration SQL invalid causing server to fail to start

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 01:57:00 UTC 2009

Hey

A database guy needs to look at a migration that someone added in
SQLite that causes the server to fail during a migration with the
following message:

21:46:38 - [SQLAssetServer]: AssetStorage: Attempting to load
OpenSim.Data.SQLite.dll
21:46:38 - [MIGRATIONS]: Upgrading AssetStore to latest revision.
21:46:38 - [MIGRATIONS]: NOTE: this may take a while, don't interupt this proces
s!
21:46:38 - [OPENSIMBASE]: Asset server SQL not loaded (wrong number of
arguments to function substr())
21:46:38 - [APPLICATION]: <Null Reference Exception>

Supposedly TommReady has posted a patch:

However, since I'm not a database guy..     I'm simply raising
awareness to someone who is a database guy.

Best Regards

Teravus