[Opensim-dev] Mysql help request

Kyle create at reactiongrid.com
Wed Apr 8 12:32:46 UTC 2009

You could store the data in a table and then use XMLRPC or llHTTP to query the DB and move prims inworld. It isn’t as fast as direct DB but come by www.reactiongrid.com to see on Project Manhattan sim how we have a local instrument feeding data via a VB app from our PC’s serial port to SQL 2008 then a ASP.NET page is used for LSL inworld to query which drives prim color, movement, creating particles based on if-then for the value and more.

Kyle G