[Opensim-dev] Opensim web interface (Wiredux) paypal payments

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 14:07:33 UTC 2009

well, lets change the wording here again :)

The DTL currency module will be usable in an open-grid situation.

The key really to it being usable, is it has the user confirm
transactions via an Authenticated and SSL web page.

The example currency module that ships with OpenSimulator will
validate that a user is in the sim that is making the request, but
there's nothing to stop a rogue simulator from taking money from that
user once that user is in the sim.  The DTL currency module solves
that problem by approving transactions.

Best Regards

Teravus