[Opensim-dev] God tools and opensim web interface

Nebadon Izumi nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 14:50:22 UTC 2009

God tools are mostly for Secondlife and the Linden infrastructure, opensim
does not use them currently, except for very limited set of functions, but
none of the god tools work as they do on the linden grid, you will need to
edit your xml configurations and restart your simulator, also, OpenSim Web
Interface requires you run the database on the same table as the Grid is
running on, so chances are unless you can run the entire grid on this free
service also your going to be out of luck with free services.

Neb

Nebadon Izumi @ http://osgrid.org