[Opensim-dev] Facebook app: inventory trade

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Sat Apr 4 05:31:06 UTC 2009

Yes. What we did as part of that prototype was a custom user server that authenticated directly against facebook and pulled user data from it. I believe stuff like wall-to-wall objects is fetched thru the fb api as well, so you could attach IAR, OAR os save-xml to it, or object urls.

Best regards,
Stefan Andersson
Tribal Media AB