[Opensim-dev] This will NEVER go away

BlueWall Slade bluewall.slade at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 18:08:06 UTC 2009

I have been woking with the Sloodle port to OpenSim. And having groups will
go a long way toward having 100% functionality with the system. Some of the
functions allow group access to controlling the system.

I think we can leverage the sloodle system for Opensim and OSGrid training.
Having groups implemented would  enhance our ability to have various
volunteers to help with the teaching.

Cheers!
BlueWall