[Opensim-dev] WG: Legal Issues was RFC Profiles

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Wed Apr 1 08:49:28 UTC 2009

Just to chip in, if you want to be really sure your license will follow the asset, you could embed the licence text into the asset binary data; of course, it wouldn't work for binary assets like textures and sounds (I think) but for text assets like shirts and shapes.

Best regards,
Stefan Andersson
Tribal Media AB