[Opensim-dev] Status of Python Module and DLR Support?

Mike Deem mike at maimedleech.com
Sun Sep 14 05:42:47 UTC 2008

I came across the Python module, but it wasn't clear how it could be used or
that it was even complete. What is the status of this module?

Is anyone looking at how the Dynamic Language Runtime could be fully
leveraged by OpenSim?

What I'm considering is a region module that would:

1) let you write region modules using any DLR language
2) let you write prim scripts using any DLR language
3) expose the same, complete, region module APIs to both kinds of scripts

There are lots of OpenSim details I don't know anything about yet... is this
a reasonable thing to pursue?

  == Mike ==