[Opensim-dev] Place for osFoo functions that only work with certain languages

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Thu Sep 11 21:48:23 UTC 2008

I see not reason to not provide all library functions to all
languages. Those that are unable to provide the required parameter
types or unable to process the returned types will be inherently
unable to use them, so there is no harm done.
It is a trade of an acceptable amount of namespace pollution for a
lot of code simplicity.

Melanie