[Opensim-dev] Restructuring test directories

Mike Mazur mmazur at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 08:47:32 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 09:43:05 +0100
Melanie <melanie at t-data.com> wrote:

> Mike Mazur wrote:
> > OpenSim/Region/ScriptEngine/Shared/CodeTools/<actual_code>.cs
> > OpenSim/Region/ScriptEngine/Shared/CodeTools/Tests/<tests_for_actual_code>.cs
>
> With recursing, the tests wind up in the same assembly.

Yes, as you already stated[1].

> Setting it
> up like this means another line in prebuild.xml for each
> subdirectory of OpenSim/Region/ScriptEngine/Shared/CodeTools/,
> because recursioin would have to be turned off.

This sounds undesirable. Given the current situation, I think the tests
should stay where they are.

However you also mentioned a lack of "exclude_dir" option[2]. Perhaps
our resident prebuild hacker could look into implementing such an
option?

Mike

[1]
https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/opensim-dev/2008-September/002855.html