[Opensim-dev] Script engine base functional merge - Dot Net Engine

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Sun Sep 7 01:59:45 UTC 2008

Well, phrumph. I meant to say that there were 76 NotImplemented in LSL_BuiltIn_Commands.cs and 84 NotImplemented in LSL_Api.cs. One can see all of these by doing a search for the string "NotImplemented" in either file.

Of the 70-80 functions that are NotImplemented about half are physics and vehicle related and the other half are not related to physics. So, we should be able to make progress with patches on some of these.

Charles