[Opensim-dev] Restructuring test directories

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Fri Sep 5 14:45:24 UTC 2008

IMHO, the tests belong in separate DLLs. Especially in the case of
the script engines including them in the main assembly  is to be
avoided at all cost, as they pull deps in behind them and use up
space in the already cramped appdomains. That code needs to remain
lean and free of code not needed to do the job. Having the tests in
memory at all times causes bloat.

Melanie