[Opensim-dev] Restructuring test directories

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Fri Sep 5 04:11:16 UTC 2008

Actually, having tests and code close to each others help navigation between them a lot.

It also sends a clear signal that the tests are a part of the code, not something to be hid away in a corner.

Being able to do so (and things like that) is one of the reasons one usually puts each assembly explicitly in its own directory (not ever as root in a subdirectory tree) but that bit has already been discussed.
-1 on rearranging tests into a separate dir/ns branch.

+1 on instead looking at moving the OpenSim.Framework to its own directory (and re-enable recursiveness, by all means)
Best regards,Stefan AnderssonTribal Media AB Join the 3d web revolution : http://tribalnet.se/