[Opensim-dev] 0.5.9 Problems: Linking prims via libomv

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 04:05:12 UTC 2008

I'm not all that familiar with that part of the opensim code, but I believe
it can be quite database intensive. If you are using a remote database on a
different machine than the one running Opensim, I suspect things may
improve. Also, if you are using SQLite, updates can be slow and switching to
Mysql can improve things even if it's on the same machine.
I think there may also be some issues still with mass linking/delinking with
opensim so you may have more luck when this part of the code matures.