[Opensim-dev] OSGrid <-> UCIGrid

Mircea Filipescu mircea_the_kitsune at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 15:43:17 UTC 2008

Just finished testing this myself. Worked like a charm. I teleported from UCI Welcome on OSGrid to the ucigrid sim in only a few seconds, even faster then some teleports between sims on the same grid. Once I was there I could walk around correctly, build, move prims and change their properties, make and save a script in a prim which worked and displayed effects correctly, use the chat (tested locally but it worked), even terraform. Inventory was indeed unavailable as it was normal and my profile was also empty until I returned which is also explainable. I for one can report this as a very successful experiment and have absolutely no issues to report from what I tried. Wasn't expecting it to work so fast, well and satble :)