[Opensim-dev] physics acceleration with CUDA & Co.

Nebadon Izumi nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 15:01:18 UTC 2008

my understanding about these packages is that like Havok there is an
extremely expensive licenses behind them, chances are as long as these
packages remain in the high cost category they wont get much attention here
for a long long time, if ever.  I don't think anyone is looking to integrate
closed source packages with incompatible licenses into our repository,
that's not to say that some day someone wont integrate it, but i dont think
we will be seeing this anytime soon.

Neb