[Opensim-dev] upgrade search on the wiki

Sean Dague sdague at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 11:40:55 UTC 2008

We've gotten plenty of complaints from people not being able to find
things in the wiki because default media wiki search is so bad.
Yesterday afternoon I upgraded our wiki to the latest rev, and installed
and configured lucene search on it, as well as type ahead searching by
page name.

I'm hoping everyone finds this to make search more useful.  Complaints,
Questions, or Comments can be sent here and I'll try to field them.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague / Neas Bade
sdague at gmail.com