[Opensim-dev] Strange behavious with OpenSim.exe in grid mode :((

Ursula MATOVA ursula.matova at klintcentral.net
Mon Oct 6 21:30:29 UTC 2008

Waouh ...

Great :

show uptime
Time now is 10/6/2008 11:26:05 PM
Server has been running since Monday, 10/6/2008 6:52:37 AM
That is an elapsed time of 16:33:27.9671600

Let's eee if my server survive the night :)

Tomorrow morning, before going to work, I'll try a "connection", and
then see if it has a bad influence on the server ...

For now, my idea is that the problem comes from :

- Locales ( but really not sure of that ) or something with "screen" +
UTF8 option,
- the "--debug" mono option ...

I haven't changed anything recently on my servers ...

So, wait & "sleep" :)

Regards,
Wish you all a good night,
Ursula.