[Opensim-dev] Machinima of the week

Fish Kungfu fish.kungfu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 03:43:45 UTC 2008

Dan...

That video was really great fun to watch.  Your bro did a nice job and with
live action from him as well lol coool.

As for controlling the avatars, in SL bots are being used to make
machinima.  "Actorbots" are one type of bot made by SineWav (maker of nice
dance animations).  There is a short article at the link below, and a link
for a commercial made with actorbots.  Personally, I don't like bots being
on the grid.  It used to be a nice guarantee that every avatar you met was a
real person.  Oh well  :-/

Article: http://slgames.wordpress.com/2008/01/22/sine-wave-actorbots/
Commercial made with actorbots:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8ynFNIvOxg

Cheers...Fish