[Opensim-dev] [Gridnauts] heads up: recent secondlife client versions don't support OSSL functions

Frank Nichols frank at thenichols.net
Fri Oct 3 08:40:35 UTC 2008

In addition to what has been mentioned above, using SL Client 1.20.16.97603 results (for me) in not being able to see or teleport to adjacent regions. They show on the map and I can log into them but they are not being seen in the client. Objects on them which extend into the region I am in do not show either. Changing to Openlife viewer R15_1 solves the issue.