[Opensim-dev] Small but important things

Mircea Filipescu mircea_the_kitsune at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 09:56:47 UTC 2008

I know they aren't ignored on purpose, just thought they might have been forgotten dead somewhere at the bottom of the bug tracker due to being too small. I know these are some very small things some of them just so the world looks nicer, so yeah these musn't bother any of the important stuff out there. I'd love to submit patches myself but I can't understand c# well enough and the patches I can make are minimal. I'd gladly post anything new that comes up though... I found no more new info on these features otherwise I would have posted more but if I find anything new I'll make sure to also note down the details. Sorry if the mailing list was a bad place for this though... maybe I should indeed try the Wiki or somewhere else where it might fit better then.