[Opensim-dev] irc bridge and local ircd

Jeroen van Veen j.veenvan at gmail.com
Sat May 17 07:09:04 UTC 2008

hi,

I'm testing the irc-bridge, which works really fine on all external networks,
but sadly not on an ircd located within the LAN. The problem is that it seems
to connect(on lan-ip/localhost), but that the bot is not joining any channel,
or is able to receive any messages. I checked the ircd-logs(unrealircd),
which notices that the opensim-bot connected. I can send messages from
another client to the bot, but I get no messages in the Region-console.

Could this be a port-forwarding problem, or...?

greetz,

jeroen