[Opensim-dev] Where should we put GetUserAppearance ?

Belxjander Serechai belxjander at gmail.com
Wed May 14 06:52:21 UTC 2008

Why have the UserService actually require that at all?
why not allow for an "AssetServerList" as optional for the User to
provide "AssetService"
  URI for services used... and white/black list them at the region connect...
  anything "Blacklisted" can then be blocked from display transfer
beyond the originating
  client?