[Opensim-dev] Documentation and continuous builds

Mike Mazur mike at 3di.jp
Wed May 14 06:16:22 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have two questions.

First, the documentation you have available on docs.opensimulator.org,
is it recent? How is it generated? Is it updated as the code changes?

I tried to generate a local version of the documentation from the
checked-out code by typing `nant doc` but it seems all the 'doc' targets
in the .build files are empty.

This leads me to my second question about continuous/automated builds.
I remember catching a bit of a conversation on IRC of an effort to setup
something like this. Has anything been setup? It would be good to
regenerate the documentation regularly alongside the continuous builds.

I'd be glad to lend a hand if needed :)

Thanks!
Mike