[Opensim-dev] r4052 connects to Sempuki's voipforvw program

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 31 20:03:16 UTC 2008

This is probably only going to be of interest to the guys (and gals)
involved with voice, but Teravus showed me that a patch which DrSchofld
just contributed (in r4052) now means that OpenSim can connect with
Sempuki's voipforvw (https://sourceforge.net/projects/voipforvw/)
program.  Now, I don't think anything very much happens yet, but it's a
start :)

Here's the Linden client log output from Teravus.

http://www.pastebin.ca/965090

He tells me that you only get that kind of verbosity once you tweak a
few debug panels on th eclient.

I'm really just the messenger here - so I'll leave any tech discussion
to those in the know :)

--
justincc
Justin Clark-Casey