[Opensim-dev] Prebuild reference vice fork

Jeff Ames jeffames at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 03:19:09 UTC 2008

>  If somebody with a foot in the prebuild community would like to work with
> re-synching us with upstream, we'd all be very very happy, I guess.

OpenSim's prebuild has been updated to dnpb r258, so it shouldn't be
too bad to pull off changes and merge them upstream. (Though there are
at least a couple changes that are OpenSim-specific.)

I'd very much like to see these two merge, as OpenViewer and
OgreDotNet are also currently using the OpenSim prebuild, and it would
be nice to be able to use a vanilla prebuild for these projects.

Jeff