[Opensim-dev] Triage Help

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Wed Mar 12 14:14:37 UTC 2008

We don't need percieved owners of code parts. Obviously, the mantis bugs aren't solved because people are more interested in working with features than fixing bugs. That's not going away because you assign stuff. Rather, it means that those bugs are zombies - living dead issues.

Also, if anything, people should be assigned bugs in areas they don't know anything about, so we start spreading the knowledge.

If we could get a mantis statistic up front on the wiki page, that might be a motivator, though. Ie, reported/closed and closed by developer.

/Stefan