[Opensim-dev] On Patches and Mantis

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Fri Mar 7 14:59:02 UTC 2008

On Fri, Mar 07, 2008 at 03:36:10PM +0100, Stefan Andersson wrote:
> Yeah, we can't ONLY have the mailing list. I'd actually prefer mantis
> over only mail. But there must e some way of having a prioritized
> queue for them; since they grow stale, they should be our top
> priority.

Well, the reason I suggest the mailing list, is Mantis isn't working
right now.  Lots of stale patches in there not getting dealt with.
Trying the mailing list approach for a while seems to be at least
something different. :)

There are currently 379 unassigned & open mantis issues.  Last time I
did a purge (a couple of weeks ago) there were 250.  It would be nice to
get that number going in the other direction. :)

     -Sean