[Opensim-dev] Concerning recent grid instabilityandinconsistency

Laurent B. grumly57 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 20:18:08 UTC 2008

True
The example you gave is the good one. In this very case, I would rather use load balancing to move temporary my cheap DSL hosted region to some powerful servers on the grid, which would be equipped with a high bandwidth connection. This could be a "rent balanced servers" rental operation for specials events.
I suppose the move operation may probably not be as smooth as described in some posts I read.