[Opensim-dev] Thoughts....

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Wed Mar 5 18:29:39 UTC 2008

Apologies if I if I offended you, not intended at all.
What you are proposing now would require a) an ontology of all things
virtual world; b) confidence that people would categorize their items
the right way. Good luck! :-)
What makes you believe that a person carrying a Star Ship would place it
under "Sci-fi"? If they really wanted to sneak it in a medieval world,
there would be nothing preventing them from  placing it under "medieval."
(I, for one, have most of my inventory items under "Objects")