[Opensim-dev] opensim mercurial tree now available

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue Mar 4 02:42:26 UTC 2008

After conversations on IRC over the last week, I've set up a mercurial
mirror via tailor at http://opensimulator.org/hg/opensim-trunk.  You can
read up about mercurial here: http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/

Subversion remains our primary source management system, but for those
that would like to work with hg, that's now here as well.

Git should come soon as dalien and I sort out what is going wrong with
the conversion.

    -Sean