[Opensim-dev] Implementing the balance of the LSL functions

Tim Shephard tshephard at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 22:05:57 UTC 2008

Perhaps someone senior on the project could write in some pseudo code
for the routines as way to get it started.  I suspect any discussion
at all on each routine would go a long way to helping out someone else
who wanted to tackle them.

At the very least, it'll help provide another senior developer with a
sanity check when they go to implement the routines.