[Opensim-dev] OSGrid, Electric Sheep and other things

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Thu Jun 26 00:54:11 UTC 2008

Dear Adam:

I wonder if you know personally any of the executives as ESC (Electric Sheep Company)? I am getting to the point where I think there may be a percentage in contacting them and discussing OSGrid, since it runs in their server room.

The whole situation with CPrior and a new server just seems to go around in circles and get nowhere and I suspect something has to be done before we drive it off a cliff.

Charles