[Opensim-dev] Doxygen documentation team ? anyone ?

Laurent Laborde kerdezixe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 22:47:13 UTC 2008

afaik, opensim use Doxygen documentation format.
I don't know if it's *strictly* Doxygen as the syntax is not the usual
doxygen syntax, but it works.
http://docs.opensimulator.org/annotated.html

i follow the syntax used in the already existing OpenSim documentation
and Doxygen is happy with it.
I submitted a 700 lines patch in mantis (only comments, not a single
line of code changed)

I have a new patch in progress for SQLiteData and some fixes for the
MysqlData patch.
i'd love to be able to commit directly (in large batch to avoid
hundreds of tiny revisions)

Because now i have to wait for my 1st patch to be commited to submit
my next patch, that fix a few mistakes in the 1st patch and add new
documentation for SQLite related class.

I also found that some part of code need some tiny patch (mostly
coding style error).
But i do not touch any code, just documentation.

--
ker2x
kerunix Flan

2008/6/25 Kyle Hamilton <aerowolf at gmail.com>:
> C# has a specific comment format that can be extracted into XML-format
> documentation files
>
> I don't know how best to deal with it though.
>
> Any thoughts on documentation formats?
>
> -Kyle H
>
> On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 9:11 AM, Laurent Laborde <kerdezixe at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi !
>>
>> i have the feeling that my coding skills are not good enough to write
>> features in opensim.
>> But ... i have no problem to understand the code (well, most of it)
>> and i'd like to write the missing doxygen documentation.
>>
>> Is there anyone in the team doing that ? May i join ?
>>
>> thank you ;)
>>
>> --
>> F4FQM
>> Kerunix Flan