[Opensim-dev] question about 0001565: Consider making the console command syntax with a consistant naming scheme

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 20 16:40:33 UTC 2008

Lc wrote:
> i'm working on this mantis and I need an explanation :
>
> The create function call a Docreate under CommunicationManager
>
> public void doCreate(string[] cmmdParams)
>         {
>             switch (cmmdParams[0])
>             {
>                 case "user":
>
>                   // blah
>           }
> }
>
> This function contains only one case.
>
> Should I clean it ?

In this case, I would leave it as is.  I assume it's this way in
anticipation of people adding other create cases in the future.

In general, if you are working on 1565 I would personally expect the
code to take this form, even if there's only one case currently (this is
the structure used for the "show" commands).

--
justincc
Justin Clark-Casey