[Opensim-dev] Critical plugin check?

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Wed Jun 18 18:58:06 UTC 2008

Ah, ok; gotcha. Opening the Pandoras box of catering for heterogenous script environments.

How about starting thinking about scripts being able to pull resources they need into their environments?Best regards,Stefan AnderssonTribal Media AB Join the 3d web revolution : http://tribalnet.se/

Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 20:31:08 +0200From: lcc1967 at gmail.comTo: opensim-dev at lists.berlios.deSubject: Re: [Opensim-dev] Critical plugin check?in fact we need a way to allow the script inworld to know wich additional modules / funtions are implemented on the server.

What we need is1) A list of what modules should be loaded (in OpenSim.ini or something) - this should be strict2) A pick-up dir - this should be looseIf I have specified a module, it should be there. If I'm just sweeping for whatever, I can't make no demands at all. Or, did I misunderstand the issue?Best regards,Stefan AnderssonTribal Media AB Join the 3d web revolution : http://tribalnet.se/