[Opensim-dev] Critical Plugin Check

Lc lcc1967 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 07:04:03 UTC 2008

to rebounce on your thread, i'm currently studying a command called
osGetServerLib() that will return all the modules availible on a given
server.

The scripter could call it and parse the result in order to determine
if the needed module is availible and take the appropriate actions.

i just start working at this project and if someone is working on
something like that, just email me...

Sacha