[Opensim-dev] Opensim Help

Belxjander Serechai belxjander at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 13:48:31 UTC 2008

additionally...  make a Windows "shortcut" and add the parameter there...
  I have 2 "SecondLife" Icons on my own Desktop...
  one for the Linden "LLSL" grid (my own moniker for their grid)
  and a second for the "OSgrid.org" grid,

and I dropped the viewer recording my password as it would try to
login using the same passwords on both grids,
  and I know my password on each is utterly different