[Opensim-dev] Observations on XMLRPC timeouts

Nebadon Izumi nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 14:32:42 UTC 2008

My results are virtually  identical to what Melanie says above, my testing
has all occured on OSGrid.  One thing i can tell you is these results are
very difficult to reproduce under controlled situation, one thing that is
key to really bring these results to the forefront is chaos, an uncontrolled
totally open environment such as OSgrid is really suffering when linux is in
the mix.  Windows on .NET seems unphased by most things thrown at it.   I
can tell you it should not matter  what version of linux or what version of
mono you run, results are consistent almost across the board.    I only
suggest we throw caution to the wind with controlled lab environment lab
results, as many who run in very tightly controlled environments dont seem
to see exactly the same issues.

Nebadon