[Opensim-dev] Two sets of LSL function implementation files.

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Tue Jun 10 02:41:33 UTC 2008

So, how do we evolve this mess back to sanity. At this point we have two copies of the LSL function implmentation. Some folks are patching the Common/ copy. Other folks are patching the new file.

I looked at the first 100 functions (there are 300+). Some in the Common/ are not implemented. Different ones in the new xengine fork are not implemented. Most are identical.

I have been here before with a source code file that gets copied, renamed, then two different groups start morphing it to a different place. It just gets worse and worse.

Charles