[Opensim-dev] Any test results?

Nebadon Izumi nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 03:25:28 UTC 2008

from my Experience i would say no it will not be able to handle that kind of
a load yet, and to be honest, im not totally sure hardware of that level
will be able to handle that kind of a load.  may i ask what operating system
you are running and how much Ram your system has and also what bandwidth
this machine has available to it?